Saturday, November 19, 2011
I'm still freaking alive bitch !
Currently at Anol house , HAHA ! i love to call her that . And Mr MiuMiu freaked me out of nowhere . It's a good thing i survive rather than being in a hospital with yucky food , EWWW . Okeyh , i'm blabbling again -.- . Nizaah is beside me freakingly dancing like a cat ? Lol . I need to change my list cos apparently i don't have enough money to buy those stuff yet but what's confirm is that i'm so0o0 going shopping . It has been a long time for me not doing something girly for once and yes , i need new clothes . Lately , i get bored with my job cos i'm doing the same thing all over again ; Taking orders , key in orders , serve water & clear the tables.... and doing soda . But somehow , i've gotten better i guess . Well , i pissed one of my manager and i'm like "You know what? take this *middleFinger*" but nooo~ i was too scared to even confessed -.- , P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C . The people there thought that i'm quite innocent and blurr but what they didn't know is that i HEARD gossips mostly from themself . I don't know , i guess they know i AM there but they just didn't REALIZE ?
I blog more when i've the time , toodles !
0 Comments:

Post a Comment