Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Having the hardest time
I suffered 2 things this week and last week . Firstly it's about my right muscle cram causing my right leg to cram most of the time and yes its hard for me to walk or sit properly plus , enjoying most of the days saying at home , rotting till i heal -.- . Missing out lessons and spending more time on tv and lappy , i lived a happy life *roll eyes* . And secondly its about my Nlevel exams . I think that i flunked my exam this year with last minute revisions , great just GREAT~
I found my Maths paper 1 today quite easy and guess what ? i suck . I did too many mistakes and time wasn't on my side and i lost many marks . Dear god , i've done my best & even cracked my brain on questions that had drag me minutes to think of the correct method to used and now i leave the rest to you .
0 Comments:

Post a Comment