Friday, September 23, 2011
Wheel's of ups & downs
Have anyone told you about how life is similar to wheels saying that sometimes you can be at the top and sometimes you're just at the bottom ? well , they are absolutely right . I've always living my life like there is tomorrow and that's why i don't really appreciate what i have . You can't blame me , i'm just alive for the sake of living . I'm just not mature enough just like every single being living on this earth , far from perfect . Like my life story about uncle 'A' , 'B' and my oldest brother . Few days ago , uncle A came to my house crying in front of my grandma telling her that his wife that he is with for 8 years wanted a divorce just because of him busy with work for his family and also because she has a boyfriend & their relationship is about 1 month+ now . He keep swearing that if he gets to meet this guy , he will give him a punch in the eye and all that . It's funny though , i did cry for just a bit for his 2 sons that are too young to accept this . The oldest son even said that he wanted to run away , if i were him i would have run away too . I mean , who would bare to watch their parents fight and you are to decide which parent you wanted to be with . That's a serious shit . He can't blame his wife cos in this case both are in the wrong . He was too busy with work & he's feeling the pressure while his wife is depress and lonely . Hopefully they work things out cos in the end , they'll just make the rest of us having to bare their troubles . I mean , who's gonna have time to fetch , send , spend time with their sons . That , i will also hope the eldest won't be wild like other teenagers nowadays . While my uncle B , he's already divorce and living with us now and he'll be living with us until he have enough money to buy a house . The thing about him is that he sometimes doesn't know where he's place is . I mean , he take over control the remote TV controller and said things that are hurtful to me . To him , his sarcastic is GOD DAMN funny but actually , he's being a jerk , a REAL jerk . When i watch my show on TV , he'll be scolding me saying that i watch stupid variety shows/dramas and accused me of watching my favorite channel everyday every-time . Like hello !~ i didn't watched it everyday at every-time , it's just YOU came home at the wrong time *roll eyes* . Yes , i can't say anything cos i'm a coward , there I've said it . Cos he's older , way older , than me and i can't do anything accept for doing what he ask me to do and hearing all those 'Not-Needed-Comments' by him . Huhk , what a life . And my eldest bro , he's weird ? he has some called someone is protecting him inside his body . We muslims/islams/malays must believe in those kind of myth . I'm not afraid i mean it's cool . Think about it , having a bro doing something similar to black magic but it's not exactly black magic.. i mean , WOW~
Then i have my second brother who is now into ( But not crazy for ) kpop , evidence ? He knows the song to his so called 'Girlfriend' in a group called SISTAR and he even knows how dance to it , surprise surprise huh~

And why i have people putting on website that are not theirs ? get off my chatbox if you have nothing to say . Like hello you're flooding my chatbox , this is not FB people . Yes thanks for the nice comment but if you want to leave your blog , please write it and if you want to leave your comment with other websites that are not needed than i guess you better DON'T comment .
0 Comments:

Post a Comment