Sunday, September 25, 2011
what will happened next ?
I played badminton with daddy just now and wuh ! he still has strength to kick my ass in the field . I've to admit that i was too lazy to run and catch that shuttle cord but you can't blame me , that old man is good enough to win the Olympic ! It has been like 1hour and he still has energy to go on but me ? My body is there but my soul is somewhere , let me see.... on the sofa of heavens sleeping . Yes , i'm too tired to even lift my arms and swing . Now i'm at home and my back is killing me . I swear if my spine still hurts , i will skip school tomorrow and study at home . But something else is bothering me . It's about friendship . I have friend A and B . Both of them are very complicated . Both of them have the same personalities and all that but what's different about them is that one has no father while the other has a father . My friend A is not close to me anymore and i don't know why . She always shares everything but now no more . While the other one , i find her bitchy sometimes . What i'm feeling , my friend B is somewhat jealous of my friendship with friend A . Since the CAMBODIA trip , both of them are together and me ? i'm left alone with no one . GREAT , i'm a loner . Friend A always , when we in a fight , WINS . She knows how to search people's fault but she's not perfect herself . Friend B , well she like to take revenge on people she hates even a tiny problem will make her take revenge on the person , she's also the one who likes to tell everybody about her problem that's involve her picture ( Someone i know has taken her picture for profile pic in her FB ) and talks about her favorite teacher . Well more of a STALKER to me or maybe she's becoming LESBIAN , who knows ?? I just didn't know what to do right now , maybe our friendship end here . Maybe this is a karma for me . Good luck for the future me :)
0 Comments:

Post a Comment