Friday, September 2, 2011
Went nuts !


Okeyh WTF , this is like the 2nd time i've been deleting my posts . I guess i wanted to erase those memories ?

So anyway , i've been around . If i've said that i'll be busy with my studies , then i guess it'll be half true . My Nlevel is coming and here i am with my lappy downloading songs and watched stupid videos , i guess i'm addicted ? Truthfully , i didn't know what to do , i didn't feel the rush that much . Maybe it's because that i know i'll still go for ITE cos yes , i'm born stupid... not dumb but stupid . Well , maybe i'm just lazy ? Infact
, i've always dreaming that i'll become a star , in korea , well.
.. AM I FUCKING KIDDING ME ? YES . I know i suck at singing , even dancing . Imagine me dancing with these fats around my body , ' THAT ' will be a true 2011 laughing stock , you'll never know that i'll be in the NEWS and gain popularity , >.< ? I mean , how can i be a KPOP star when i , myself , is average at everything ? And yes , that dream will be a epic failure . Evidence ? i went to an audition somewhere which i've forgotten cos it reminds me of how foolish i was . So anyway , i was dancing with some group of my friends who i've gotten to know and we've audition it's just that our performance is not up to standard . One of our member's was sick ( I've no idea if that's true... or maybe NOT ) and so he text that he wasn't coming at all . He's really good at ditching us , trust me when i said that he's REALLY good at it , i mean it. My senior was damn pissed about it and well when i talk about him on that day , she went MAD . She somewhat knows the main reason why he ditched but never have told us about it , maybe it's because of his ex that he saw the other day or he feels that we suck and didn't have a chance on that competition or even he's just plain hopeless , who knows ? But before that , we've been dancing in front of some old folks below some flat . We were okeyh i guess but boy , i suck . There's a part where one of our shoulder needs to go on the right and there i am in the picture i go on the left =.= , great shit , just GREAT . As we were up next , i was pretty nervous even though i have perform in school couple of times before . As we were dancing , we somehow forget our places and everything was a mess , now you can see why I've said that he's good at ditching us. It's not just the tense of our two teachers who were there to support us or the two bitches judge that was laughing and mocking instead of just watching us , it's about us forgetting our dance moves-.- . Yes we have practice but we spend most of the time joking around . I mean , when one or two person didn't attend the practice , we will spend our time watching videos . No wonder we suck . But yes , it was fun taking photos after our audition is over cos that's the only thing that we've been enjoying ourselves , YEAH FOR US . Then it's puasa for a month were all muslims and islams needs to fast which means no drinking or eating before 7pm+ . Great that the month has past and now it's hari raya where the younger ones needs to apologize on their wrong doings to the older ones even with their friends , etc . It's just that i hate to seek forgiveness to those who i hate , it really gets my temperature bursting . Urgh , GOD !

*put the angry moments aside * Okeyh , now i'm gonna say that i'm bias towards BLOCK B . Yes , it's a Korean group ( Don't blame me , cos Korean people have magic powers that can easily make me go gugugaga over them ) Especially the leader of the group , ZICO . With their original talents , they can go very far . HWAITING !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment